New date for the postponed show of 09.03.2022
Dear Hooverphonic fans
We are terribly sorry to disappoint you, but we have to postpone the first two shows of our tour. An unfortunate case of Covid-19 in the band makes it impossible to play the dates in Bern and Aarau. The show in Bern will now take place on 19 March, and we're still looking for a new Aarau opportunity. We will communicate a date as soon as we have found one in our schedule. Of course, your tickets remain valid until further notice. The rest of the tour will not be impacted by this momentary disruption. Stay safe and see you soon!